Friday, March 31, 2006

Here it is, Friday again. On the one hand, it's great to come to the end of another busy working week...on the other, the weekends when we're supposed to relax tend to be busier than the rest of the week. Now why should that be?

Tonight, as always, we'll go dancing...always a great way to unwind after a busy day. Tomorrow is dancing, too - we'll be driving up to Bethesda, MD, for Agnes to get some training for her eventual certification by the International Society of Teachers of Dance (quite a big deal for a professional dancer). My job is to take notes for her while she concentrates on the training.

And on Sunday, the day we lose an hour of sleep for Daylight Savings Time anyhow, we have to meet a group of other volunteers at the ghastly hour of 5:45 AM to take our places in support of the annual Cherry Blossom Run, cheering on some of our friends who have the gumption to run. Not my preferred way to spend a Sunday, but our friends deserve our support, and the weather promises to be good. I'll see how annoying I can make myself with my camera.

So...no political message or other grousing today, just a few notes in expectation of a busy weekend. At least Agnes and I will be able to do something together, which is a good thing by itself.

Have a good weekend. More ruminations coming...

Bilbo

No comments: