Monday, October 29, 2007

Visual Monday

I have a lot of things in my notebook and in my "blog fodder" e-mail archive to write about, but since I just wrote my last post less than nine hours ago and didn't sleep well last night, this morning my creative gland just isn't secreting the way it usually does. So, in the interest of maximizing fun and minimizing actual intellectual input, here are a few cute recent images from my vast collection of useless, yet fun stuff:

First, a few "Maxine" cartoons relevant to the upcoming elections:


And two really good motivational posters:


Have a good day. More - real and original - thoughts coming.

Bilbo


5 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Maxine really says it well, doesn't she?

John A Hill said...

funny stuff!
Humor is always a welcome break from life's worries.

Amanda said...

This post is just as enjoyable as all your other ones.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Maxine knows what to say!

Sue said...

DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Gotta love Maxine... mosquitos.. hehehehe. hahahhaaha. I loved this, I needed a good laugh... THANK YOU!