Saturday, August 09, 2008

Cartoon Saturday

Yes, once again it's Cartoon Saturday. I don't know about you, but this week I can surely use a laugh. Let's get started...

Sometimes, you just can't figure what one person sees in another. And other times...

We all know the saying "Justice is Blind," but it took Frank and Ernest to make me understand what it really meant...

One of the greatest lines from the old "Cheers" television show was when one of the characters mournfully commented, "It's a dog-eat-dog world, and I'm wearin' Milk Bone underwear." I understand dogs, especially old ones, and especially nowadays...

Everyone is looking for innovative ways to save gas. I liked this one...


And I just couldn't resist this old dance cartoon...

Have a good weekend. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

3 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

The first one with the janitor was hilarious!

Amanda said...

LOL! I like the last one!

Have a great weekend!

Mike said...

"It's a dog-eat-dog world, and I'm wearin' Milk Bone underwear."

I don't think I've ever heard this but I should have. It's a future classic. (only 30 hits on google)