Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cartoon Saturday

Russia is beating up on Georgia, Muslims still think it's all right to kill you if you're not a Muslim, everything you eat contains salmonella viruses, and hurricane season is in full swing.

You need a big dose of Cartoon Saturday.

I'm not sure this is what Shakespeare had in mind when he penned his 18th Sonnet, but on a Code Red day in DC with the temperature and the humidity both in the high 90's, it can make you wonder...

There are lots of cartoons that feature Mount Rushmore...this is one of my favorites:


Nothing like an unfortunate case of mistaken identity...


Charity is a good thing, but a little planning goes a long way...

And this one is for everyone out there who's wondered about some of the really stupid questions that come out of press conferences...

Have a good day. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

7 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

The first one was hilarious!

Amanda said...

The first one was my favorite too!

Gilahi said...

Breaking with the herd, as I so often do, I really liked the last one.

craziequeen said...

Shall I compare thee to a Summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And Summer's lease hath all too short a date:

Yeah right - it's cold and wet here in the UK again....at least I am dry at home this weekend...

cq

The Mistress of the Dark said...

The first one is indeed full of LOLs!

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike said...

I kind of like the second one. I can tell it was done by an intelligent guy who probably has intelligent relatives.