Saturday, August 15, 2009

Cartoon Saturday, Part 2

I saw these two editorial cartoons in the Washington Post this morning, and - since Mike has already started this ball rolling with his post last Thursday - I had to share them with you.

You may want to go back and read my post titled "Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Government?" before looking at this one...somehow, I still don't see why some people can't understand the applicability of the old saying that a difference which makes no difference is no difference...

This one goes back to my post titled "Why Can't We All Just Get Along?" I think it says a lot...about civility, rational thought, and informed decision making...

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

4 comments:

Mike said...

Good additions.

Unknown said...

Hey was stopping to say hi - I have been MIA for a long time!!!

Bilbo said...

Mike - I knew you'd approve!

Magus - Wow! I thought you'd been kidnapped by a UFO or something...good to hear from you again! Please drop by occasionally to let us know you're still okay!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Love that last one!!