Friday, August 27, 2010

Headed Home...

Just a short post this morning, as we sadly pack our things and get ready to head home after our vacation on Huckleberry Mountain. We'll be packed up in another hour, have our last country breakfast, and hit the long road.

Here's a last picture of the early morning view from the scenic overlook behind the hotel...

We should be home by mid-afternoon, where I will have to re-learn skills like cooking, washing my own dishes, making my own bed, etc. A place like this can spoil you!

The French Manor Inn and Spa in South Sterling, Pennsylvania. Well worth the trip. We'll be back.

Have a good day. More thoughts tomorrow, when Cartoon Saturday returns!

Bilbo

3 comments:

Mike said...

Go hide in the closet NOW! Maybe they won't miss you when they leave. Wait, were there other people on this trip or just you and Agnes? Agnes might notice if you're not there. Maybe.

KathyA said...

So sorry about your forced re-immersion. The last day of good vacations is always so bittersweet.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your blog and pictures - I just saw your calling card floating around the office; intrigued, I had to check out the blog! It was a pleasure to meet you here and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. I'm going to have my husband come in for the facial - maybe he will look like Ray Liotta (hahaha!!) - Genevieve at The French Manor <3