Friday, August 12, 2011

I Need to Work On My Image

Yesterday craziequeen posted a "friendship report card" to my Facebook page, on which I received a grade of "C+", with the comment, "Works too slowly."

Clearly, I have to work on my image.

But that will take a while, and since I work too slowly, you may want to check back in a few years to see how it worked out.

In the meantime, let's talk about other random stuff, shall we?

Mike continues to beat the still-twitching dead horse of my "Ask Bilbo" challenge with this question:

Q: "If AAA is changing to AA+ will their phone number change by one digit too?"
A: Forget the phone number. My sources tell me that there will be a further downgrade of the US credit rating. The first downgrade was from AAA to AA+. The next one will be from AA+ to AAARRRGGGHHH!!

Speaking of downgraded credit ratings, my son-in-law Vin sent me a link to a hysterical You Tube video in which "Felonius Munk" encourages the government to pay its bills. Because the language is more than a little salty, I won't embed it here, but if you're interested, e-mail me or post a comment and I'll send you the link. I'd send it to my elected reprehensives, but I think it would go over their heads.

Eight Republican presidential wannabes - former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney, former Minnesota governor Tim Pawlenty, Minnesota Representative Michelle Bachmann, former Utah governor Jon Huntsman, former House Speaker and professional gadfly Newt Gingrich, former Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum, Texas Representative Ron Paul and businessman Herman Cain - engaged in a debate of sorts yesterday at Iowa State University. Yawn. Here's one way to look at it, courtesy of Indexed ...

And that's all for today. I have to practice working faster.

Have a good day. Come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday ... you know you need it. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

1 comment:

Mike said...

Send me the youtube link.