Saturday, September 22, 2012

Cartoon Saturday


Who cares about the news? Let's get right to the cartoons ...

Agnes and I celebrated our 30th anniversary last weekend, so today I thought it would be appropriate to lead off with a showcase of cartoons dealing with weddings and marriage ...

Things can be a bit nontraditional in the digital age ...


And ...


And ...


The lawyers have to be involved in everything, of course ...


And ...


And especially when someone is looking for an escape clause ...


People often wonder about the odds that a given marriage will survive ... but not everybody gets scientific about it ...


You can get literary about the whole thing, too ...


Once the wedding is over, the adventure continues ...


Let's finish things off with the semi-traditional Terrible Pun of the Week Cartoon ...



And that's it for this week's edition of Cartoon Saturday ... my little contribution to helping you get over the misery of the real world. No need to thank me ... it's all part of the service.

Have a good day. More thoughts later ...

Bilbo

6 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Weddings and lawyers, somehow romance triumphs! I loved that ad hominym one! Hope you're enjoying your trip!

Duckbutt said...

Great cartoons! Don't marry a lawyer.

Mike said...

30 years for you, 36 years for us. What are the odds?

KathyA said...

Can I thank you, anyway?? :)

My favorite? "In accordance with the restraining order..."

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

I hope you're having a great vacation!

Thanks for the cartoons. Maybe we'll regularize our relationship soon

The Mistress of the Dark said...

LOLs to all of these. Hope your vacation is going well! And I hope Agnes' suitcase made it too.