Thursday, December 19, 2013

Another Trip Down Editing Lane ...


We haven't looked into the editor's errata file for a while ... now seems like a good time.

I think I'll stick with the smell of cookies, thank you very much ...


We may need some remedial training in child care before the show goes on ...


Do as I say, not as I do ...


Getting all those feathers out of the system will improve airflow, too ...


I wonder what it could have been ...


The elephant's ragged breathing was a giveaway ...


Here's your salad, Mr Fields ...


I usually just flush and walk away ... who needs an app? ...


What else can I say? ...


Nothing like a wild codpiece, is there? ...


Have you found any wonderful signs or examples of terrible editing? Send them to der(underscore)blogmeister(at)yahoo(dot)com, and I'll give you a shout if I use it in a future post.

Don't forget to cast your votes* for Ass Clown of the Year ... time's running out!

Have a good day. More thoughts coming.

Bilbo

* And your friends' votes, and your family's votes, and your pets' votes. Chicago Rules apply.

5 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

That's a hazard of slow dancing with a boar!

Metamucil if needed before; an app afterward for the constipated?

The Bastard King of England said...

Stop twerking while you're at it.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

Pigs need to think pure thoughts; or maybe think of Roseanne Barr in a bikini.

Mike said...

Only you would know about a codpiece. Now I'm going to have to ask for one for Christmas.

Big Sky Heidi said...

Some codpieces were padded during Elizabethian times. It made the wearers look like they were half-erect.