Monday, March 10, 2014

How's That Again? More Editorial Gems.


It's been a while since we visited Bilbo's Big Collection o' Editorial Oopses and Related Stuff, so let's start the new week with a collection of head-scratchers ...

Remember what we discussed about proofreading yesterday? Somebody didn't ...


Somebody else didn't, either ...


I wonder how many fingers they used ...


It looks as if someone took "doing it doggy-style" to a whole new level ...


Must have been some of those "young earth" types ...


For those of you who feel the need for speed ...


How about a couple of food-related gems? I wonder if these are served on the International Space Station ...


Every recipe works better with the right ingredients ... especially the right oil ...


Budget crisis? I think there may be a solution here somewhere, if there were just some place we could find extra cash ...

 

I should have such problems ...


And there you have it ... another collection of editorial gems and similar oddities. Do remember that proofreading thing, won't you?

Have a good day. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

6 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

How does Colorado do it? I suspect legalized pot is involved. But they can spend the money on munchies.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

We should change I-565 to Warp Drive.

Immoral dogs and abusive mimes.

KathyA said...

With that chicken recipe good cooks would want to avoid carbon build up...

And the mimes... LOL I'm perplexed.

There's a commercial that drives me crazy. "Those taking nsaids and the elderly..."

Mike said...

Warp Drive will get you to Pluto in one click.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I enjoy these!

Brandi said...

Spaced potatoes? Are they for astronauts?