Friday, March 07, 2014

She's Got My Number


Andrea posted this to my Facebook page yesterday ...


Two things come to mind: 1) Andrea has excellent taste; and 2) What is it about me that causes beautiful women think of puns rather than ... well ... other things?

I've got a lot to do this morning, so I'll just leave you with something else on the theme we've already started ...



Have a good day. Come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday AND the celebration of my eighth blogoversary.

More thoughts then.

Bilbo

5 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Awesome cartoon!

Unique song. Is it p.c.?

How did Egyptians walk before they became an independent country?

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I will now have that song stuck in my head all weekend!

Atomic Dog said...

That's an old classic!

Mike said...

The minute I saw the youtube title the song started playing in my head.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

A catchy song! Thanks for the memory.