Friday, May 23, 2014

Even More Editorial Gems ...


It's hard to believe it's been two weeks, but tempus is fugiting right along, and it's time to visit our biweekly collection of the strange things that appear in print ...

I suppose it's as appropriate a meeting place as any ...


I'm not squeezing that Charmin ...


I wonder if this is that "natural casing" I've heard about for sausages ...


Chinese menus have some very interesting translations ...


Or whatever ...


What does a cannibal have for breakfast? ...


Perhaps you should advertise for a spelling instructor as well ...


Truth in advertising ...


This must be the procrastinator's ball ...


Nothing says "Thank you, Mom!" like a good enema ...


And there you have it - our latest collection of Great Moments in Editing. If you run across one, send it to Ol' Bilbo for future use. I'll credit you in print ... and spell your name right at no extra charge.

Have a good day. Come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday.

Bilbo

5 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

PETA meeting at a steak house! Irony reigns supreme!

Mother's Day gifts aren't what they used to be.

Duckbutt said...

I'm swearing off cereal and Chinese food!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

good ones!
I'm embarrassed to say I had to read the math one a 2nd time. :-( sad isn't it? So not only am I bad at math but I am also terrible about editing math announcements. Jeez.

Grand Crapaud said...

So an animal rights group can meet in a steakhouse? Are they closet ironists, or clueless?

Hell Hound said...

Just a different kind of boner.