Friday, July 18, 2014

Yet More Great Moments in Editing


Just when you thought it was safe to open your eyes and look around ...

Forget Voldemort ... now it's time for the middle-aged Harry Potter to face a new enemy ...


And the enemy is preparing for the event ...


Special discount for good spellers ...


Perhaps this is a requirement that we could apply to Congress ...


Well, that sounds like a good reason to get rid of the other guy ...


Brain not included at this price ...


I wonder what they used to serve ...


You'd think that bankers would be a little better with figures ...


I think this is blatant discrimination against tall people ...


This is just one of the ways that the medical profession is trying to bring down the high cost of health care ...


Have a good day. Send your examples of great things found in print to yours truly. And don't trust spell-check.

See you tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

7 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

A tree surgeon?
I wonder whether the politician said something really awful, just stupid, or just has no personality?
Tree surgeon, I hope.

Kristen Drittsekkdatter said...

Are colon exams mandatory in Colon?

Insane Penguin said...

I think I've eaten at the grill before the menu change.

Linda Kay said...

You are much more observant than I, as I have nothing to share at the moment. I'll definitely keep my eye out for something unusual. I love the requirement to "have a brain" on the sign and am really curious why someone would have a "colonoscope" worth that much money in their garage??? Thanks for a Friday chuckle.

Duckbutt said...

Is there a market for preowned skulls?

Mike said...

New headline... 4 FT casher killed when cash drawer flies open.

Bilbo said...

Duck - back in 1981 or thereabouts, when I was living in Berlin, one of my friends asked me to go to a flea market with her as an interpreter. She was interested in all kinds of odd things, and got all excited when we came across a guy selling a skull. She wanted me to ask him if it was real, so I did ... and he got very upset, as if I'd accused him of selling a phony skull. In the end, she didn't buy it ... he wanted the equivalent of about $500 for it, which was way beyond what she was willing to pay for a skull, real or not. I wonder who has it now ...