Saturday, December 06, 2014

Cartoon Saturday


Welcome to the first Cartoon Saturday in December! Since we're on vacation, so also is the news summary that usually accompanies the cartoons ... it'll be back when we are. I'll just say that for the time we're on vacation, I'm not going to let the bad news bother me. Much. For now, just enjoy the cartoons ... with this week's theme cartoons featuring the stone heads of Easter Island ...

That was quite a sneeze ...


It must have been interesting getting that souvenir through customs ...


Easter Island - the backstory ...


If the statues had been erected today ...


Well, maybe not ...


I'm a bit OCD with the arrangement of books on my shelves ... but I don't think I'd have made this mistake ...


No easy chairs, here ...


Nice idea, bad timing ...


Truth in marketing ...


And finally, where else would Clark Kent shop? ...


Cartoon Saturday ... because you need something to laugh about besides Congress.

Have a good day. See you tomorrow for Poetry Sunday.

Bilbo

3 comments:

Linda Kay said...

Always enjoy your Saturday cartoons and hope you are having a great time in Germany. See you on Sunday for poetry.

Mike said...

If the girls go for that bad boy chair they're going to be in for a shock.

allenwoodhaven said...

Hadn't seen the bookshelf one and it's classic. I'm happy to go on a vacation from the bad news with you. Enjoy yourself!