Tuesday, April 14, 2015

It's All About That Bass!


As you know, Dear Readers, I love music of almost all sorts ... about the only style of music I don't like is rap/hip-hop. When I'm working, I like to have music playing in the background - Gregorian chants, especially, but I'll also take soft rock/easy listening. My primary iPod playlist (I call it "The Very Best") has almost 700 songs on it, and grows pretty much daily.

Over the years I've shared a number of songs with you that I've particularly enjoyed, and today I have a great new one.

A few days ago one of my friends shared this video on her Facebook page ... I loved the song and I especially loved the video. Just remember ... it's all about that bass ...



And ladies, just remember what the song tells you*:

"Yeah, my momma she told me don't worry about your size
She said, boys like a little more booty to hold at night
You know I won't be no stick-figure, silicone Barbie doll,
So, if that's what's you're into
Then go ahead and move along ..."

Trust me ... it really is all about that bass!

Have a good day. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

* I absolutely agree! When I hug a lady, I'd prefer she feel like a pillow filled with warm milk rather than a paper bag full of coat hangers.

8 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

A great song. The singers are cute. And I'll have some pie for a change!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

LOVE! ((hugs from me))

Kristen Drittsekkdatter said...

Great entertainment!

Kruiser said...

I, too, love this song. Great interpretation.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

I love her figure!

Mike said...

The bass and the guitar riff make a song.

Linda Kay said...

That song was lots of fun when it first came out, and all the shows were featuring the artist. This German girl appreciates your endorsement!

John A Hill said...

I saw this video recently. It's the best video rendition I've seen.
For the record, a little treble is nice, too.