Friday, July 24, 2015

Great Moments in Editing


Yes, it's that time again ...

There was a novelty song in the 60's by Norma Tanega called "Walkin' My Cat Named Dog." People name cats all sort of weird things ...


I wonder if he has webbed fingers and toes ...


Great ... child care already costs too much ...


Don't ask ...


I'm always annoyed when those watermelon bones get stuck in my teeth ...


Perhaps they could just spend the thousand dollars on extra guards every other Friday ...


How do you forget a coast? ...


Sometimes you can have too much truth in advertising ...


Karma ...


It's not really bad editing, but it's still great ...


Have a good day. If you find an example of great editing, send it to me and I'll share it in this space in the future ... AND give you a shout. Think of it ... your name in print, and without editorial mistakes*! How much better does it get?

See you back here tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday ... more thoughts then.

Bilbo

* Probably.

6 comments:

Sinner Bob said...

Gread editorial lapses.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

I'm glad watermelons come boneless now.

Linda Kay said...

You have outdone yourself today with these. The funniest is the fox shooting the hunter! I have to share this with my hubby who is always getting some funny story out of his hunter mags.

Mike said...

I'm going to name my next dog 'Fire'.

allenwoodhaven said...

A top rate collection. Hurray for Great Moments In Editing! It always improves the week.

Big Sky Heidi said...

England? That's a slight omission.