Monday, March 28, 2016

Musical Monday


Yesterday's poem on Poetry Sunday provided Philip Schultz's little discourse on what he likes and doesn't like, and several of you added your lists of things you like and don't like in your comments. I'm glad you did, because it lets me feel like I'm getting to know my Internet friends a little better. In this week's Musical Monday offering by Robbie Fulks, we find out what it is that he likes ...




And as for me, I like sunrises and sunsets, laughing children, honesty, politeness, corned beef and cabbage, puns,  good music, warm summer days, women with hairy arms, ballroom dancing, playing Scrabble (both online and live), and enjoying cruises with Agnes to places we've never been before. There's a lot more, but that's a subject for another post.

Have a good day. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

3 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Fascinating! I like chocolate pie and clear blue skies too! But I'm not a loner..too much of that in grad school.

I even like busy malls on Saturday. And running or walking on trails.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

It's a nice song to have on Monday.

Gonzo Dave said...

Tom T. Haoo - "I Love"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk64JluO4CI