Friday, May 27, 2016

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


I'm getting ready for the swimsuit competition for next week's Right Cheek Ass Clown Award for June. In the meantime, let's enjoy a few more editorial and signage gems ...

A good real estate agent can put a positive spin on anything ...


I'll take a dozen ...


Especially during finals week, I imagine ...


I wouldn't touch my next line with a ten-foot ... uh ... never mind ...


We Pennsylvanians go to great lengths to improve our choir performances ...


Well, duh ...


Yes. Yes, they are ...


Yes, I imagine that would increase enrollment, at least among young men ...


According to the GOP, this is what your turkey will cost if the minimum wage is increased to $15/hour ...


What do you suppose they expected to find? ...


And that's it for this edition of great moments in editing and signage. Have you seen a good one? Take a photo or scan of it and send it to me ... I'll credit you when it runs in this space!

Have a good day, and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday.

Bilbo

6 comments:

John A Hill said...

Somebody gave their proof reader the day off!
More great editing moments.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

The first ad is probably not for prime beachfront property. Maybe somewhere on the other side of a large state.

I feel for the choir, especially in the winter.

What should they expect in a gas tank?

Mike said...

I'm sure the arousal spray is made from the finest and safest ingredients.

Grand Crapaud said...

I didn't know Glade was in the aphrodisiac business.

allenwoodhaven said...

All are great! The last is my favorite.

Chuck the Grumpy Cat said...

Should I applaud the Altoona choir being clothed? What did they look like naked?