Friday, June 24, 2016

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


It's Friday, and we're still on vacation ... but your favorite blog topics never take a break ...

I hope they actually apprehend these terrible criminals soon ...


I've heard her bark is worse than her bite ...


Finally, we have a defense against deaf beauty queens ...


The story behind the story ...


I think this is patently discriminatory against overweight canons ...


I get my fill of boiled and fried nonsense by listening to Donald Trump speeches ...


When it's appropriate to lie (other than when running for president) ...


Well, duh ...


The official GOP summary of The Wizard of Oz ...


Well, it's low-maintenance ...


And that's it for this edition of Great Moments in Editing and Signage. Come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

3 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

So the female bishops get weighed in like jockeys.

Mike said...

If I entered I could finally win a garden contest!

Chuck the Grumpy Cat said...

The bride next store. Are they o Payton Place?