Monday, August 15, 2016

The Return of "Ask Bilbo"


Since I am widely regarded as a fountain of useless knowledge, it seems that I ought to share it with you once in a while. Well, other than in my regular posts, of course.

Back in 2011 I tried this out with a post I titled Whatever You Want to Know. Or Not. We'll See., in which I offered to answer any question you submitted (within the bounds of propriety, of course). My readers asked enough questions that it took two posts to answer them all: here and here.

And so I thought I might circle back and try this again. It's been five years since the last time, and things have changed radically in the world. If you have a question on any topic you'd like the Fairfax County Curmudgeon at Large to answer for you*, leave a comment on this post, e-mail it to me at "der_blogmeister(at)yahoo(dot)com" with the subject line "Ask Bilbo," or send me a PM via Facebook if we're connected there. Remember that there are children who read this blog. I'll answer them when I get enough for a decent post.

Have a good day. Send in your questions, and I'll answer them for you. More thoughts than you probably ever wanted to know at that time.

Bilbo

* And if you really want to hear the answer ...

3 comments:

Mike said...

What would it take to get you to vote for Trump?

eViL pOp TaRt said...

That would be extreme duress.

GOODSTUFF said...

Does my blog make me look weird?