Thursday, November 10, 2016

Odds and Ends


Today is the day I need to use to catch up after the busy last few days, and so I thought I'd just share a few last election-related things with you ...

I've decided to be cautiously hopeful as we move forward, but given what I've heard and observed over the last 18 months or so, I'm going to keep an eye on the dread supply just in case ...



 This is absolutely the best "Bridgegate" cartoon I've seen ...


I'm combing all the stuff I got from Medicare and Kaiser to see if the Bombay Sapphire Gin version of this is covered ...


Ah, the smell of ... uh ... never mind ...


You have. You just don't realize it yet ...


That's all for now. Enjoy the bright fall day if you live here in NoVa, and no matter where you live, prepare to make the best of the next four years. They're gonna be interesting.

Have a good day, and come back tomorrow for November's first collection of Great Moments in Editing and Signage. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

4 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

!That one pegs Christie well! I'm glad you posted these. Still numb.

Mike said...

I wonder if they have 55 gallon drums of that drip. Would it last 4 years?

Big Sky Heidi said...

So much for doggy odors.

There is a lot of brush fire smog in Tennessee lately. The air in Knoxville and Nashville is polluted, as usual.

allenwoodhaven said...

I remember that curse: May you live in interesting times.

I trust we'll survive but have some doubts.