Saturday, March 04, 2017

Cartoon Saturday


We're still on vacation, but the cartoons keep on coming ... this week, our collection features cartoons about the world of social media ...

Extra points if you get the reference ...


Two cartoons with a riff on the subject of anti-social media ...



Social media is not for the paranoid ...


Fairy tales in the age of social media ...


How we followed people before Facebook and Twitter ...


Helping the guy with the glass jaw look on the bright side ...


Poseidon on Facebook ...


I often wish the same thing ...


Sometimes, though, whack seems to be the right approach ...


And that's it for this week's Cartoon Saturday. If you're my friend on Facebook, you can read this post from there, too.

Have a good day. Come back tomorrow for Musical Sunday. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

4 comments:

John A Hill said...

Get out of My Face Book!
Where do I sign up?

Mike said...

This is anti-social media, isn't it?

eViL pOp TaRt said...

This is why I don't do Facebook and I've dropped out of Fark.

allenwoodhaven said...

Another fine collection. Thanks!