Friday, March 17, 2017

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


And awaaaaay we go ...

Mr Trump is anxious to eliminate bureaucracy he doesn't like ... maybe this is one way to do it ...


I'm not sure about "butt flap meat" ...


I think I'll take the "tasty," if they're both the same price ...


I guess that's why it's cheaper ...


 ... but at least it's clean ...


While I'm here, I'll take some of that tasty flesh ...


From the chef's crack? I wonder if he works part time as a plumber ...


When the best Italian food comes from an Indian restaurant, that's real multiculturalism! ...


This must have been the Fonzie special ...


Uh, thanks ... I'll wait for the antiseptic version ...


And there you have it ... another tasty set of Great Moments in Editing and Signage! Be sure to come back tomorrow (if you can stomach it) for Cartoon Saturday - more thoughts then.

Bilbo

4 comments:

John A Hill said...

At least the worn out meat is mostly grand beef!

Mike said...

I can't decide between the row pig or the bureau pig.

allenwoodhaven said...

Excellent! You always come up with so many great ones.

I'll never think of the word "tasty" the same way again.

Leroy said...

Butt flap meat, sounds disgusting.