Friday, April 28, 2017

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


And for our last collection of Great Moments in Editing and Signage for April ...

In case you missed anyone you needed a gift for the person who has everything ...


I'll bet that hurt ...


Anyone want to take a guess? ...


I'd buy those cookies if I were you ...


Maybe it was a sign from above ...


I think I'll wait for the next one, thanks ...


Well, sure ...


I'll have the number 15, large size, please ...


I suppose that's a relief ...


If you see something, draw something ...


And there it is ... your final compilation of great editorial and signage gems for the month of April. Be sure to come back tomorrow for April's last Cartoon Saturday ... more thoughts then.

Bilbo

3 comments:

John A Hill said...

What kind of dressing is on that orgasm salad?

Mike said...

My tarantula could use a friend.

allenwoodhaven said...

Fantastic collection this week. Laughed heartily at the Easter guessing game with the giant chocolate rabbit; that's a keeper. Hysterical!

Many thanks.